Happy Propose Day Quotes Wishes for Him or Her
You should feel anxious just as nostalgic to get down on your knees to make the admiration for your life forever yours for a lifetime. Assemble your certainty and with your heart out, proceed to admit your attitude to your associate in the most sentimental manner this forthcoming Propose Day 2020. Duty is the most huge which each valuable relationship merits Propose day. In this way, keeping every one of your concerns and blended sentiments aside, get the most amazingPropose Day presents for your accomplice and make the most awesome and sentimental proposition ever!
“I never believed in love at first sight until I saw you. Now my heart yearns for you every moment! Will you be mine?”
“You started a fire in my heart and a storm in my mind. Only you can put an end to my agony now! Be mine forever!”
“I feel a connection with you in my heart. Let’s connect our life together forever. Happy Propose Day to you gorgeous!”
“You’re perfect just the way you are. You’re beautiful and unique in your own way. Let’s shape our future together because we complete each other!”
“The best decision of my life was to say YES to you. I don’t want a life without you because all my sweet dreams revolve around you!”
“Being with you is like being in a romantic movie; every moment is so full of love; everything is so full of colors and every ride is so enjoyable. Happy propose day!”
“Growing old together can be the best part of our lives. Let’s make it happen. Hold my hand and I will take you to the land of undying love!”
“You make me feel like the happiest girl in the world. Your love is everything I live for. Happy propose day to my sweet boyfriend!”
“I let you stole my heart so that I could arrest you and put you in my custody forever. Happy propose day to my handsome boyfriend!”
“Let me confess, the way you asked for hand on this day was half the reason I accepted your love. Happy propose day my dear!”
- I look back into my life and I can see asking for your hand was the best decision I ever made. Wishing you a happy propose day!
- Take my endless love on this special day and know that you are the reason why I breathe and I live! Happy propose day!
- You’re the only person I want to be with today, tomorrow and forever. I want you with every bit of my heart! Please be mine forever!
- When I first saw you, something from my heart told me you were the one I had been waiting for. Happy propose day to the sweetest person ever!
- I can bring the world at your feet if you want. I can move a mountain if you love. I promise you to be with you forever and ever!
- The loveliest thing in the world is to ask someone you love to spend their life with you. Happy propose day to all the folks out there!
- I have fallen in love with you so many times that it became my routine. And I can tell you, this is the best routine I’ve ever had. Happy propose day!
- I want you in my life more than anything else. I want you today more than yesterday and I will want you as long as there is a tomorrow in my life!
- Roads are meant to take you to places. But when they all lead you to a person, that person is special! Be mine forever, will you?
- I don’t know the exact words to describe my feelings for you. All I want is to hold your hands before I start my journey of life! Happy propose day!
Propose Day Messages
- This world of mine would be so painful and lifeless if you were not with me. Today, I’m begging you to be mine forever. Happy propose day to you!
- Darling, I can’t wait to hold your hand and whisper in your ears the magical words you’ve been waiting to hear. Today, all my love is for you only!
- I want to take you to a land where nothing but love exists. I want to hold your hand today and touch your heart. Happy propose day!
- I have been to places and took on journeys, but I’ve never met a more beautiful person than you and a truer soul than yours. Will you be mine?
- It’d be shame if I had never met you in my life. But it will be a crime now if I don’t hold your hands for life. Will you be mine, please?
- I don’t know what tomorrow wants from me, but I know that my heart won’t let you go today. Stay with me! Happy propose day!
Happy propose day my dear heart
I never got anyone like you
So sweet like you
So beautiful like you
So natural and down to earth like you
I never got anyone like you
Happy propose day my dear heart.
- The Minute I Heard My First Love Story, I Started Looking For You, Not Knowing How Blind That Was. Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere. They’re In Each Other All Along. Happy Propose Day.
- Crying laughing fashioned game, love is the game of relationship… I love you so much. Happy propose day..!
- When you are with me, I need not bother about the whole world. For me, your heart is my place and in your arms, I find the peace. Your smile makes me smile and your cry makes eyes wet. You are the reason of my life and love.
- Love is like a cloud. Love is like a dream. Love is one word and everything in between. Love is a fairytale come true. Because I found Love when I found You. Happy Propose Day to My Love.
- Oh my Sweet heart, Oh my Rose
You are the real Rose of my life
You are the whole garden of rose for me
Yes, it is true that nothing is complete in this world.
But, it is also true that you are the complete world for me.
- I Think About You All The Time Will You Be Mine Forever? I Must Say I Adore You I Can Not Live My Life Without You. It Would Be Long & Dreary. Happy Propose Day….
- I am in an imbalance state of mind what to give you because there is nothing more beautiful and sweeter than you. I love you my sweet heart. Happy propose day.
- Tears seem more romantic when you are with me, you give your support and hold me tight in your arms and I forget every worry and being happy in your love. I want to share my emotion with you because I love you.
- Come live in my heart and I’ll not charge a penny from you. Happy Propose Day!
- My dear rose, i am here to wish you propose day
You and only you is whole world for me
I cannot promise you that i would be with you every moment
But I can promise you that each and every smile on your face would be because of me.
- We’ve Known Each Other, For A Long Time, But I Never Really Noticed, All The Magic In Your Eyes, I’ve Been Around You, A Thousand Times Before, And You’ve Always Been A Friend To Me, But Now I’m Wanting More Think About It Happy Propose Day.
- I love you my sweet heart and i hope all your dreams come true and have a happy life with full of love. Be with me always. Happy propose day..!
- Love me not from your mind, but from your heart, because mind knows the age and it grew old with time, but heart always pump the fresh feeling in each vain to love me more and more. I love you.
- You are like the Sunshine so Warm. You are like Sugar so Sweet. You are like you and that’s the reason why I Love You Very Much.
- Oh my love, please forgive me and accept my wish at Propose day
I have struggle a lot in my past
I have no any wish left for me itself
But what I want to get in future is only for you.
- Oh my heart, i am wishing you a very happy Propose day
You are my heart, when you stop smiling, my heart stop beating
So keep your smile on and continue my heart beating.
- Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy propose day my love.
- The moments we have spent together always stay with me and make my life beautiful, but lots of beautiful moments are yet to spend, so I want to be with you always to make my tomorrow wonderful.
- All I wanted was someone to care for me, All I wanted was someone who there for me, All I ever wanted was someone who true, All I ever wanted was someone like you. Happy Propose Day!
Here We’ve Another Post On Freedom Quotes To Make You Fly Like A Free Bird
Ellen DeGeneres Quotes That Will Make You Progressive
Ellen DeGeneres Quotes That Will Make You Progressive
Ellen Degeneres Quotes :Ellen Degeneres has become a worldwide whiz lately, however it wasn’t all plain coast for Ellen. accept in Louisiana in 1958 she burned through the bulk of her childhood maintaining chances sources of income waitressing, bartending and working in retail.Ellen Degeneres Quotes Having an energy for engaging individuals she beginning doing parody shows before little crowds at cafés and clubs, constantly picking up acknowledgment until she started to visit broadly in the mid 80’s.Ellen Degeneres Quotes Her Film and TV profession began gradually as well, showing up in little spending shows before they were instantly dropped, her greatest break came when she began the sitcom These Friends Of Mine which was renamed Ellen after the main season.Ellen Degeneres Quotes …!!!
“It’s our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. Are they fun when they happen? No. But they are what make us unique”.Ellen DeGeneres
“True beauty is not related to what color your hair is or what color your eyes are. True beauty is about who you are as a human being, your principles, your moral compass”.Ellen DeGeneres
“If we’re destroying our trees and destroying our environment and hurting animals and hurting one another and all that stuff, there’s got to be a very powerful energy to fight that. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that”.Ellen DeGeneres
“While I was doing stand-up, I thought I knew for sure that success meant getting everyone to like me. So I became whoever I thought people wanted me to be. I’d say yes when I wanted to say no, and I even wore a few dresses”.Ellen DeGeneres
“We’re all supposed to be different. I want so badly to encourage everyone to say, “Who am I and how do I want to live my life”?Ellen DeGeneres
“Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come”.Ellen DeGeneres
” I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values”.Ellen DeGeneres
” I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego”.Ellen DeGeneres
“Most comedy is based on getting a laugh at somebody else’s expense. And I find that that’s just a form of bullying in a major way. So I want to be an example that you can be funny and be kind, and make people laugh without hurting somebody else’s feelings”.Ellen DeGeneres
“Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that”.Ellen DeGeneres
11. “I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that’s ever happened to me has taught me compassion”.Ellen DeGeneres
12. “I am saddened by how people treat one another and how we are so shut off from one another and how we judge one another, when the truth is, we are all one connected thing. We are all from the same exact molecules”.Ellen DeGeneres
13. “Just go up to somebody on the street and say “You’re it!” and just run away.” – Ellen DeGeneres
14 . “I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon.” – Ellen DeGeneres
15. “In the beginning there was nothing. God said, ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.” – Ellen DeGeneres
16. “The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble.” – Ellen DeGeneres
17. “When she was 19 years old, her girlfriend was killed in a car accident, and she was living in a tiny, flea infested apartment, with no money, no heating and no electric”.Ellen DeGeneres
18. “Ellen has been in this career for over 30 years, and has taken her life from rock bottom to the top. She’s just been awarded the Medal of Freedom earlier on this week in the White House”.Ellen DeGeneres
19. “Just go up to somebody on the street and say “You’re it!” and just run away.” –Ellen DeGeneres
20. “I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon.” – Ellen DeGeneres
21. “In the beginning there was nothing. God said, ‘Let there be light!’ And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better.” – Ellen DeGeneres
22. “The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren’t any space aliens. We can’t be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we’re not all there is. If so, we’re in big trouble.” – Ellen DeGeneres
23. “When I go hiking and I get over the hill, That means I am past the hard part and there is a snack in my future. That’s a good thing as far as I am concerned.” –Ellen DeGeneres
24. “But seriously, I think overall in the scheme of things winning an Emmy is not important. Let’s get our priorities straight. I think we all know what’s really important in life? winning an Oscar.” – Ellen DeGeneres
25. “I was coming home from kindergarten – well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It’s good for a kid to know how to make gloves.” – Ellen DeGeneres
26. “You know me. Any excuse to put on a dress.” – Ellen DeGeneres
27. “Yeah [I’m thirty-six], but on the show I’m thirty-two. Nobody wants to watch a thirty-six year old woman, so they decided to make me thirty-two. Much more appealing somehow.” – Ellen DeGeneres
28. “Accept who you are unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
29. “I think they should have a Barbie with a buzz cut.” – Ellen DeGeneres
30. “We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter. I definitely want to contribute to that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
31. “It’s our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. Are they fun when they happen? No. But they are what make us unique. And that’s what I know for sure… I think.” – Ellen DeGeneres
32. “Procrastination isn’t the problem, it’s the solution. So procrastinate now, don’t put it off.” – Ellen DeGeneres
33. “I feel like I have a hangover, without all the happy memories and mystery bruises.” –Ellen DeGeneres
34. “If someone says you’re weird, say Thank You.” – Ellen DeGeneres
35. “Gratitude is looking on the brighter side of the life, even if it means hurting your eyes.” Ellen DeGeneres
36. “The thing everyone should realize is that the key to happiness is being happy by yourself and for yourself.” Ellen DeGeneres
37. “There’s nothing I know for sure because I know for sure that things change.”Ellen DeGeneres
38. “We need more love in the world.”Ellen DeGeneres
39. “It’s nice when people love you, for you.” Ellen DeGeneres
40. “Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” Ellen DeGeneres
41. “The world is full of a lot of fear and a lot of negativity, and a lot of judgment. I just think people need to start shifting into joy and happiness. As corny as it sounds, we need to make a shift.”Ellen DeGeneres
42. “It’s our challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting.” Ellen DeGeneres
43. “I work really hard at trying to see the big picture and not getting stuck in ego.” Ellen DeGeneres
44. “I don’t really ever live my life in fear. I really live my life in gratitude and feeling positive for the most part.” Ellen DeGeneres
45. “When your heart is broken, when your heart has cracks in it, it lets the light in.” Ellen DeGeneres
46.“Sometimes you can’t see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others.” – Ellen DeGeneres
47. “I see those picketers, and I think you know, if I weren’t a loving, non-violent, spiritual person, I would really go over there and grab those signs and smash them over their heads and shove them up their asses. But…I’m a loving, spiritual person.” –Ellen DeGeneres
48. “Go to bed in your fireplace, you’ll sleep like a log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
49. “Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.” – Ellen DeGeneres
50. “The sixties were when hallucinogenic drugs were really, really big. And I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we had the type of shows we had then, like The Flying Nun.” – Ellen DeGeneres
51. “Do things that make you happy within the confines of the legal system.” – Ellen DeGeneres
52. “You are never too old to play. You are only too old for low-rise jeans.” – Ellen DeGeneres
53. “I think people talk too much anyway. Sometimes people are talking to me and in my mind I’m just like “shut up, shut up, shut up…blah blah blah blah blaaaaah.” – Ellen DeGeneres
Here We’ve Another Post On God Quotes That Will Teach You The Concept of Spiritualism
God Quotes That Will Teach You The Concept of Spiritualism
God Quotes That Will Teach You The Concept of Spiritualism
“God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas but for scars.”
“Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.”
“God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.”
“The Word of God is limitless and infinite.”
“God gives us difficulties to bring out the best in us.” Marvin J. Ashton
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” Corrie ten Boom
“Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be Patient, have faith and live your life.” Anonymous
“God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better.” Anonymous
“Don’t treat people the way they treat you. Treat people the way God treats you.” Dave Willis
“God didn’t bring you this far to abandon you.” Anonymous
“Thank You God for everything in my life. The good and bad. Some were blessings and some were lessons.” Anonymous
“You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.” Desmond Tutu
“Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.” Anonymous
“God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.” Anonymous
“As we draw near to God, He will draw near to us. And day by day, the hope of God’s light will grow within us.” Dieter F. Uchtdorf
“Thank God for all the blessings that he has given you.” ATGW
“Every time I count my blessings, my love for God grows bigger. And every time I count my struggles, my faith in God grows stronger.” Anonymous
“I think therefore I am”
“I’m like a medium between God and nothingness”
“Reason is the only thing that makes us men”
“The power of judging well, to distinguish the true from the false, which is properly what we call common sense or reason, is naturally equal in all men”
“I am not of opinion that we should exempt themselves … to have passions and it is enough that makes them susceptible to reason, and when they were so tame, they are sometimes of all the more useful they lean more towards excess ”
“The will is so free in its nature it can never be constrained”
“There is nobody who wants to make him happy, but many do not know the way”
“The passions are all good in their nature and we do nothing to prevent their misuse or their excess”
“The passions are the salt of life”
“The greatest souls are capable of the greatest vices as well as the greatest virtues”
“Passion is a passive activity of the soul and body”
“I somehow first in me the concept of infinity, that’s finished, that is to say of God, of myself”
“On one point, the power of God is at fault: he can not do that what happened did not happen”
“It is proper to have his eyes closed, without trying to open them, than to live without philosophizing”
“The word philosophy means the study of wisdom and that wisdom is understood not merely prudence in business, but a perfect knowledge of all things that man can know, as for driving his life for the preservation of his health and the invention of all arts ”
“All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.”
“The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.”
“Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.”
“Because God has made us for Himself, our hearts are restless until they rest in Him.”
“It is when we notice the dirt that God is most present in us; it is the very sign of His presence.”
“Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.”
“Some would consider Galileo the father of classical physics, and that Newton its son and heir. So it’s only fitting that Newton was born in the same year that his predecessor died. Isaac Newton was born in Woolsthorpe in 1643. Early in his life, he experienced events that may have scarred him.”
“For one, he never knew his father. Three months before he was born (on January 4), his father and namesake had died. Then, when he was three years old, his mother, Hannah Ayscough, all but abandoned him. He was left in the care of his grandmother, while his mother remarried and moved to another village.”
“His mother, twice widowed, eventually came back for him. She even wished he would manage their farm. “However, by then, Newton had already displayed a promising future as an intellectual. The subject of rural life was dropped, and he continued his studies at Grantham School.”
“His stay at Cambridge was one rife with intellectual pursuit. He read Aristotle and Descartes. But as notable as his years studying in Cambridge was, it’s outweighed by the years he spent out of it.”
“In 1665, Europe was suffering through the Great Plague, causing Cambridge to close for two years. Newton spent this time in examination. It was during this time that he built the foundation for most of his theories.”
“After the plague, Newton went back to Cambridge to continue his studies. Eventually, he received his Master’s Degree. A year after that, he would succeed Isaac Barrow as the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics.”
“Isaac Newton is known for having a temper and an inability to handle criticism. As such, his life is peppered with feuds. The most famous of his enemies are Robert Hooke, who challenged him on life and colors; and Gottfried Leibniz, who Newton accused of stealing his unpublished ideas on calculus.”
“Later on in his life, after he had become a prominent figure in natural philosophy, Newton entered the public sphere as a politician. As a politician, he is remembered for fighting against the re-Catholization of Cambridge University.”
“He also saved the British currency by methodically responding to the increasing number of counterfeiters at the time. Later, he was elected as president of the Royal Society, where he began work on cementing his reputation.”
“It was while dining with fellow Royal Society member, William Stukeley, that Newton would first share the infamous story of the falling apple that would lead him to his conclusions on gravity.”
“Isaac Newton died at the age of 84, leagues away from the premature baby that people assumed wouldn’t survive a day. He was buried in Westminster Abbey.”
Here We’ve Another Post On Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes That Will Teach Equality Concept
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes:
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar otherwise called Baba Saheb was an Indian lawmaker, legal coach, social re-previous and financial expert, who rose to apparent quality in the twentieth century and is especially popular for having encourage the reason for dalits or the ‘untouchables’ in India.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes… Ambedkar was conceived in a Dalit family and his encounters of isolation as a school understudy profoundly affected his life. He learned at the notable Elphinstone High School in Mumbai and turned into the main unapproachable who was enlisted there..Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes . Ambedkar then went to contemplate Economics at Columbia University on a grant lastly got his doctorate from London School of Economics in 1923. He turned into an educator and was viewed as a skilled political scholar, legal counselor and financial analyst.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes…!!! In any case, he is generally renowned for his exercises as a social reformer who battled against the Hindu position framework and the oppression untouchables. Furthermore, he was a critical individual from the Indian opportunity battle and distributed a lot of diaries on the exchanges identified with the cycle.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes … Last yet not the least, Ambedkar was additionally instrumental in surrounding India’s constitution after it picked up autonomy. We as a whole realize that Ambedkar was an extraordinary spark, speaker, political mastermind and social lobbyist and talked and expounded on changed sugjects.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Quotes… We have excerpted his intriguing and important statements from his talks, and works. Despite the fact that B.R Ambedkar’s excursion was difficult, he achieved it with genuine commitment, assurance and difficult work; his statements propel us to do likewise.
” Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” Be educated, be organised and be agitated.”
” We must stand on our own feet and fight as best as we can for our rights. So carry on your forces. Power and prestige will come to you through struggle.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
“We are Indians, firstly and lastly.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
“A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” The sovereignty of scriptures of all religion must come to an endif we want to have a united integrated modern India.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” Every man who repeats the dogma of mill that one country is not fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
” Law and order are the medicine of the body politics and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
11)” However good a constitution may be, if those who are not good, it will prove to be bad. However bad a constitution may be, if those implementing it are good. It will prove to be good.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
12) “They cannot make history who forget history.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
13) “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
14) “Life should be great rather than long.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
15)” If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it”.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
16)” Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
17)” If you believe in living a respectable life, you believe in self-help which is the best help”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
18) “They cannot make history who forget history”.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
19) “Be Educated, Be Organised and Be Agitated”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
20) “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
21) “Life should be great rather than long”.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
22) “If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
23) “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”.Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
24)“I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
25)“Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
26)“Every man who repeats the dogma of Mill that one country is no fit to rule another country must admit that one class is not fit to rule another class.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
27)“The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.” Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
28) “Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
29) “A great man is different from an eminent one in that he is ready to be the servant of the society.” Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
30) “Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
31)“Religion is for man and not man for religion” Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
A bitter thing cannot be made sweet. The taste of anything can be changed. But poison cannot be changed into nectar” Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
33)“Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of Age.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Indifferentism is the worst kind of disease that can affect people.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Equality may be a fiction but nonetheless one must accept it as a governing principle.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
36)”Life should be great rather than long.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Humans are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
38)”Lost rights are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle…. Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
If I find the constitution being misused, I shall be the first to burn it.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
43)“Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.”Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
Here We’ve Another Post On Hug Day Quotes to Make Your Loved Ones Feel More Special
- Quotes7 months ago
200+ Good Morning Quotes
- Quotes3 weeks ago
Thankful Quotes That Will Make Your Relation Strong
- Quotes3 weeks ago
50+ Emotional Quotes That Will Arouse Your Sentiments
- Quotes2 weeks ago
Sunset Quotes That Makes Your Life Beautiful
- Quotes3 weeks ago
Positive Thinking Quotes To Help You Explore The Best
- Quotes2 weeks ago
Freedom Quotes To Make You Fly Like A Free Bird
- Quotes1 week ago
100 Good Night Quotes
- Quotes1 week ago
Mother Teresa Quotes on Love And Happiness